#1: “Want to be like a dog? Try this:”
1. Have someone slap both of your hands, or for DIY, clap your hands medium-hard.
2. Squeeze all of your fingers, which hurts most? Put that finger down.
3. Repeat step two, but now put down the finger that hurts least down.
4. Tickle the three fingers left, which tickles most? Put that finger down.
5. Put the finger of your choice down.
6. Close your eyes, think of a smell you really like, rub and blow your finger, think of what that smells like, not it, itself but it’s smell, do these things for about thirty seconds.
7. Open your eyes, and smell your finger— does it smell like the one you picked? We bet it does!
*Brought to you by PAN FAN, Hannah Jane Luger🐾
#2 Anniversary video!
Sorry, PAN is SO🐶 busy with anniversary stuff, so we can’t do weekday videos this week, THERE WILL BE AN ANNIVERSARY POST THOUGH. Sorry about the videos, I’ll try next week!
the pan crew🐶
PAN cannot do any weekday vids until next week! So sorry! I’ll make it up 2 u with this—
Sorry, Titi, and Zoe have colds, Alan is VERY busy because he was absent the past few days, and Laff is one who is stage fright, and doesn’t want to do the video with just me, he wants his siblings. But they all said hello, and I say come back tomorrow for an awesome Wellness Wednesday, and then a Thursday with Theo marking the week old anniversary of getting back to weekday videos! Speaking of anniversary, I’ll think about where we meet on PANNIVERSARY.
The PAN crew- Ava (Lemonpowder Yummifood)
Have fun meditating, reading poems and a bit of the story, PLUS a special guest!😸🐶🐬
We’re totally back on a roll with weekday videos!
Just wanna see what ur doing! 🐶🐱
Remember, we did this when we first started weekday videos🐶:), happy Saturday with Sparkle Magic, I’ll catch ya later!
Happy Friday Funday, folks!
Happy Thursday with Theo! I just remembered I also need to do our National Dog Day Video, so I will combine them (blue is Theo’s favorite color:) !)! So sorry I didn’t do this yesterday, PAN was very busy! See you
tomorrow today:) for Friday Fun-day!